01. This week has been mighty swell; gallery openings, lovely people and more than one brunch.
02. I'm buying books at a faster pace than I can read them. To see what I've read, am reading and what I want to read, check out my Goodreads.
03. This made me a bit teary.
04. I finally saw the new Wes Anderson. The sets were glorious.
05. The Wayne Goss method. If you're yet to try it, you must. I've been loving foundations I'd previously written off as Good time Gertrudes.
06. Gutterpunch comics are my daily read.
07. I found my winter boots at Nordstrom, I'm waiting for them to hit my doorstep. I'm nervous as to whether they fit - I've never bought boots online before and it all seems to be a lot of fretting.
09. I saw my boyfriend's sister play roller derby this weekend. It made me very dizzy.
10. Am I the only Australian welcoming winter? Scarves, boots & beanies, oh my!